Head to thrivetogether.blog/podcast for the show notes.
If you're looking for a blogging community, then join us over on Facebook, the Thrive Blogging Community!
Resources & Information
Here are some other resources that have been helpful in our own education and knowledge of what to do when a crisis happens in our society.
- The Shine Online Podcast, Episode 26
- Government Educator Sharon McMahon (@sharonsaysso) for an unbiased resource on situations in the United States
- @AllSidesNow for different perspectives to see what all sides of media are saying
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline, a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
- Talkspace Blog, online therapy and resource for mental health